Terms & Conditions
Schedule to Terms and Conditions of Entry
Entries to win an iPad or a spot on the Heaps Good bus begin Wednesday 9.00am June 27, 2012.
Entries to win an iPad or a spot on the Heaps Good bus close Wednesday 5.00pm December 19, 2012.
To win an iPad or to be in the running to get on the bus for our Heaps Good Day, entrants must first post a photo of themselves on the heapsgoodsa.com.au website in a Heaps Good t-shirt or holding a Heaps Good sticker. They can only enter their own name and use their own email address and phone number.
Anyone can enter to win an iPad, however entrants must be between 18 and 25 years of age to win a seat on the bus for the Heaps Good Day.
Maximum number of entries
Up to 5 entries per person during the Competition Period.
One winner will be drawn at the end of each month for the competition period, from July to December. A separate draw will take place to choose the winners for a seat on the bus for the Heaps Good day.
Entrants will have the chance to win one of six iPads over a six-month period and to win a seat on the bus for a money-can’t-buy day in SA with heaps good peeps visiting heaps good places.
All photos entered into the competition and deemed appropriate by the Promoter will be published in our social media and through potential press coverage and advertising.
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via telephone.
Prize Delivery will be discussed with the winner on their acceptance of the prize.
Traders (Promoter's) name and address Advantage SA, Level 1/15 Leigh Street, Adelaide SA 5000. The Adelaide Review, Level 8, Franklin House, 33 Franklin Street Adelaide SA 5000
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. These terms and conditions must be read together with the above details for this competition and by entering, entrants accept these terms.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must follow the Entry Method during the Competition Period.
3. Successful entrants who are chosen to win an iPad or a spot on the Heaps Good bus have the right to agree or disagree to participate.
4. Entrants must be residents of South Australia. The promoters reserve the right to request winner's to provide proof of residency in South Australia including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
5. All photos entered become the property of the Promoters and can be used by the Promoters for any purposes as seen in the Publication Details.
6. Entrants may submit up to 5 entries. Multiple entries must be submitted separately.
7. The winner/s will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule and their photo will be published in accordance with the Publication Details.
8. If entrants do not consent to contact details and email address being retained by the Promoters for the purposes of advising the winner of an iPad or spot on the Heaps Good bus, or receiving communication about new Heaps Good campaigns, they should not enter.
9. The Promoters are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, any technical error or for any of the equipment and programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
10. The Promoters reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or cancel a prize, who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event a winner does not take a prize then the winner will forfeit the prize and cash will not be supplied in lieu of the prize.